Wuau Pangea
If I could travel to some point in the history. I think I would go to the time where still existed Pangea (that piece of land that fell apart creating the continents that we know)
You may
wonder why so far away, anddd, well, there is no great explanation, it’s just an age that makes me very curious because of the living beings that inhabited it,
the vegetation, etc. I suppose that the fascination I have for that era is the
same that other people have for the dinosaurs.
Being in that
other context, I think I would take samples of everything, and when I say everything,
I mean E V E R Y T H I N G. Why would I
do that? Well, I guess some samples would look cool under a microscope, oh, I forgot,
I don’t know how to use any of that because mmm, I study arts, not science so I
would bring a friend of mine (Vick) who is studying biotechnology, they would
probably help me studying the samples in a deeper way.
Anyway, being in a time that humans don't know almost anything about, I'd probably go for just a couple of hours so i don't risk my physical integrity, and even going for a short time I'd be scared to death, lest I die from curiosity.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home