Changes to my study programme
Uhg, the
faculty of arts, that place I've only been able to go to once.
Because of the pandemic, I've only been able to enter the university once and I think that's enough for me to understand that the place has a lot of shortcomings. The ceilings, the walls, the spaces need to be fixed with u r g e n c e .And if I only spent 10 minutes in each of those rooms and realised that there were things broken and poorly done, I can't imagine what one can find going to that place five days per week.
Anyway, I
only knew the faculty of arts of Las encinas, not the other faculty of arts or
all Juan Gomez Millas, maybe there are cooler places (they say the swimming
pool is the best).
So moving
on to what I know more about, I don't think I would change much about the
career. I remember when I was in high school I thought that the career should
have a subject that would serve to guide in the workplace, as it is something
in which we artists are quite neglected, but just when I entered the university
they changed the curriculum and added a subject about thi. In my opinion, the
curriculum is relatively good, maybe I would suggest a change regarding the
amount of CFG that we have to take, since visual arts has many subjects every
year, like 7-9, and in general the careers have between 4 to 5 branches per
semester.


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home